Think and Grow Rich

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Change in Life Style

What changes have taken place in our lives?

I was born and brought up in a small village- no electricity, no roads.
I had to walk about two miles to my high school.
I had to read books under a kerosene lamp.
My house was situated by the side of green paddy fields - every where green
surroundings.

Now vast changes have taken place, of course I am not staying there,
but I understand vast developments have taken place there also - electricity,roads,post office,TV,internet and what not?

Information is at your fingertips; internet has brought people around the world
closer, you can talk,chat ,communicate - all with in couple of seconds.

Will man will be able to develop a medicine so that he can live for centuries? Then that will create more problems. Now itself population explosion has created a havoc.

Let us hope for a brighter tomorrow with peace and prosperity.


http://raamachandran.com

No comments:

Post a Comment